1. Laura, I give you this ring, this band of gold, to love you always, to have and to hold. I give you my love, precious and true. You know that my heart is only for you.
2. The fitting of this ring with its un-ending circle symbolizes my everlasting love for you. The placing of this ring on your finger is the fulfillment of my dreams, to have you as my friend, my love, my husband/wife, and to live as one forever.
3. To marry the person you have set your heart upon is a joy unparalleled in human life. Michael, take this ring as a sign of my faith and my commitment to our love, and share this joy with me today.
4. What have I to give you, Richard? The promise to take you as my only love from this day forward, to stand by your side, to listen when you speak, to comfort you when you cry, and to join your laughter with my own. Take this ring, and be my husband.
5. I give this ring as my gift to you. Wear it and think of me and know that I love you.
6. I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day.
7. Let this ring be a symbol of my promises to you and a reminder of my devotion to you. I am honored to call you my wife. With this ring, I thee wed, and with it, I bestow upon thee all the treasures of my mind, heart, and hands.
8. I have for you a golden ring. The most precious metal symbolizes that your love is the most precious element in my life. The ring has no beginning and no ending, which symbolizes that the love between us will never cease. I place it on your finger as a visible sign of the vows that have made us husband and wife.
9. Because this ring is perfectly symmetrical, it signifies the perfection of true love. As I place it on your finger, I give you all that I am and ever hope to be.