1. Richard, I never thought a man like you existed, let alone would come in to my life and make me the happiest I have honestly ever been. With you I feel so loved. I feel respected and valued and, above all, so safe and protected. I have never had someone love me as much as you do, and I have never had someone allow me to love them as much as you do in return. You honestly give me butterflies. You make me smile, you make me laugh and you drive me crazy when you put my clothes away before I have even finished getting dressed. In such a short time you have made such a huge impact on my life and my decision to marry you is the easiest and best decision I have ever made. I promise to love you with all of my heart and to let you love me with all of yours.
2. Richard, I promise to love and care for you and I will try in every way to be worthy of you love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient, and forgiving. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. I love you.
3. I John, take you Emma, to be my wife, to share the good times and the hard times, side by side. I humbly give you my hand and my heart as I pledge my faith and love to you. Just as this ring I give you today is a circle without end, my love for you is eternal. Just as it is made of incorruptible substance, my commitment to you will never fail. With this ring, I thee wed.
4. Adam, today I take you to be my husband. Together we will create a home, becoming a part of one another. I vow to help create a life that we can cherish, inspiring your love for me and mine for you. I vow to be honest, caring and truthful, to love you as you are.
5. How can I ever tell you how good it feels to be part of your life and to share your love? I am so proud of you. Thank you for being the kind of person you are and for helping me feel so good about myself. I promise to do the same for you and show you how grateful I am of the love we share together. You seem to know me better than anyone could. You're a special kind of person. You're warm, caring and understanding. I promise to stand by you and to do my best to be that same person for you. I love the world we've made each other - a place of trust, honesty and a world where our love grows stronger everyday. I promise I will do everything I can to keep our special place in our world the same as it is right now, for the rest of our days. I love you so much - I'm glad I'm spending the rest of my life with you.
6. Louise, I know I may not be the best person to be with, and I know I'm not always the best person to rely on, but I want to love you for the rest of my life. Not because you are the mother of my children, but because you are like my mother as well. You care for me like no-one else ever has. You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life. You gave me children and I am so grateful, You showed me love I'd never known before, and most importantly you gave me your heart which you cant have back now. :-) I know I've got alot to prove to you and I hope you forgive me for all the things I have done when I havent always shown you the best part of me. YOU are perfect the way you are. I dont want to change you - I just want to change your last name. I love you more than everything in the world.
7. Our lives together have already been amazing and I’m so excited to see what will come next. You are honest, kind and patient with me when I need it most. At times when I think I cannot love you more, I just have to look at you with our child and my heart melts. You’re an amazing parent and I’m eager to grow our family together. I promise to care for you, to cook for you and even to laugh along with your jokes. You’re my best friend; my soul mate and I promise to always be there for you for the rest of our days.